[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

Brivaldo Junior

condector at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 13:06:03 UTC 2010

Humm,

I understand... here is my script (with some modifications):

#!/bin/bash
rsync -avzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS/5 /var/www/mirror/centos/
rsync -avzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS/5.5 /var/www/mirror/centos/

cd /var/www/mirror/centos/
rm -f timestamp.txt*
rm -f TIME*
rm -f RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5*
wget http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/timestamp.txt
wget http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/TIME
wget http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5

regards,
Brivaldo Jr

2010/11/20 Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] <
centos-org at bauani.org>

Brivaldo Junior