[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]

centos-org at bauani.org
Sat Nov 20 13:40:41 UTC 2010

Hi

You can do it with rsync itself. Here is the script attach with this email
(text attachment name CentOS-5-Only-Mirror.sh.txt ). I have to make it
attachment, as it was breaking the line on my compose window.

Anyway, You can just use rsync to update all the things.

Cheers.

Ahamed Bauani
http://blog.bauani.org/