[CentOS-mirror] Timestamp empty

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Tue Apr 5 13:19:43 EDT 2011

You are subscribed to a mailing list.  You can manage your options and
unsubscribe by following the link at the bottom of the email.  I will
paste it here for you for clarity:

When you reply to the message to request to be unsubscribed it goes
out to everyone on the list and is rather annoying.  Please follow the
link and unsubscribe yourself.

-Jeff