[CentOS-mirror] Timestamp empty

Benjamin Hamilton bhamilton at metrocast.com
Tue Apr 5 13:24:33 EDT 2011

You may also want to consider that your e-mail address is on a local
e-mail alias at your organization, which may be subscribed to this
mailing list. In which case you may want to inquire internally how you
became subscribed to this list.

--
Benjamin Hamilton, RHCE
Systems Engineer

On 4/5/2011 1:19 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> paste it here for you for clarity:

> When you reply to the message to request to be unsubscribed it goes
> out to everyone on the list and is rather annoying.  Please follow the
> link and unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -Jeff
>
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM,  <celente at mtn.blackberry.com> wrote:
>> STOP SENDING ME THIS MIRROR STUFF!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Benjamin Hamilton, RHCE
Systems Engineer
MetroCast Cablevision
(p) 603-330-7799