[CentOS-mirror] Obsolete DVD ISOs in CentOS mirrors

Bill Glick wglick at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:38:52 EDT 2011

Kelvin,

This is happening because only a few sites are allowed to rsync to the official CentOS DVD mirror.  Many tier 1 mirrors, like mirror.ncsa.illinois.edu, are having to mirror their DVD images from other tier 1 mirrors, rather than directly from the CentOS official DVD mirror.  So, you will see some variance in the DVD ISOs.

-Bill