[CentOS-mirror] Having trouble setting up the mirror

Jeffrey Palladino support at bluethundercomputers.net
Wed Feb 2 01:00:25 EST 2011

I have been working on this for a few days now and connot seem to get it to rsync with the mirrors.
I tried a few things and I am not sure if I did something wrong or missed a step but it just wont connect right.
I tried a script that Nick Olsen gave me but it still wont work. Is there maybe someone who can help me set it up right.
I can give them access to the server to do so. If not can I get step by step direction on how to get this done.
The server I am running is running on centos with cpanel.
It is my server and I have websites on it too but I reservered space for the mirror with plenty of space to spare.
I really dont want to be a pain but I want to see how this is done.
The whole rsync thing is messing me up.

Thanks
Jeffrey Palladino
http://bluethundercomputers.net