[CentOS-mirror] Mirror question

Nick Olsen Nick at 141networks.com
Thu Jan 6 13:46:38 EST 2011

I'm in and out of here all the time, But I remember talk of a new-er
mirroring system being in the works. With some functionality like fedora
has where you can redirect your local subnets to your server, if its up
to date.
Anyone else remember this? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I know currently, You have to change the repo.conf file for each machine
to point it locally.