[CentOS-mirror] Mirror question

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Thu Jan 6 14:46:49 EST 2011

/me is curious too, as author of MirrorManager. :-)

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist
Dell | Office of the CTO

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Nick Olsen
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:47 PM
To: Mailing list for CentOS mirrors.
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] Mirror question

I'm in and out of here all the time, But I remember talk of a new-er mirroring system being in the works. With some functionality like fedora has where you can redirect your local subnets to your server, if its up to date.
Anyone else remember this? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I know currently, You have to change the repo.conf file for each machine to point it locally.