[CentOS-mirror] New Tier 2 Mirror Request

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:43:14 EST 2012

On 04.02.2012 15:41, Andrew B. Zwieg wrote:
> I would like to request to be added to a new Tier2 Mirror

> Bandwidth Cap 30Mbps

Same applies as with two others I already answered about that: If you
are in a region where we already have many mirrors with 100mbps and
above, I don't really want to point people at mirrors with a speed like
that.

This is nothing personal, but in the end it probably ends up with more
support questions about slow mirrors than your offer solves :)

But thank you for wanting to support CentOS!

Cheers,

Ralph