[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror in Hamburg, Germany

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 06:48:38 UTC 2013

Ralph - whats the chances of forcing everyone to reconfirm there email address to clear out the junk subscriptions from either spam sign ups or people not smart enough to do it themselves

i'd rather have to reconfirm my email once more than constantly see an email folder full of, please remove me, followed by, go to the unsubscribe page...

Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5