[CentOS-mirror] [#ECV-99774-254] 6.4 content

Fri Mar 8 00:42:04 UTC 2013
Brian Rak <mirrors at constant.com>

Mass unsubscribe won't work unless you figure out how these people got
subscribed in the first place.  They must have clicked a link to confirm
it at some point as well as entering their email address to get the
email in the first place.