[CentOS-mirror] [#ECV-99774-254] 6.4 content

Fri Mar 8 00:44:41 UTC 2013
IcyBoards Admin <admin at icyboards.com>

The only thing I can think of is they fell asleep on the keyboard or
someone beat their head off the keyboard and it coincidentally punched
in the subscribe page and their email address. That's the most probably
cause I can come up with.