[CentOS-mirror] Request to add mirrors.mit.edu to official centos mirrors

Wed Jul 9 14:43:51 UTC 2014
Alex Chernyakhovsky <achernya at MIT.EDU>

Hi Fabian,

Please list mirrors at mit.edu as the primary contact, as that will reach
all of us. For IPs, please whitelist 18.7.29.125 and 18.7.29.123.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
-Alex