[CentOS-mirror] Public mirror in Uzbekistan

Garri Djavadyan

garryd at comnet.uz
Wed Apr 1 16:26:12 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-04-01 at 15:03 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 31/03/15 16:44, Garri Djavadyan wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > HTTP: http://mirror.comnet.uz/centos/
> >
> > Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs Bandwidth: 100Mbps Location:
> > Uzbekistan Sponsor: Comnet ISP Sponsor URL: http://comnet.uz IP to
> > authorize: 91.196.76.102 Email contact: admin at comnet.uz
> >

> > Thanks!
> >

> Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
> listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
> http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
> Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
> hour)
>
> Kind Regards,

Hello,

Thank you, Fabian!

I've already noticed the mirror listed on
http://mirror-status.centos.org and http://centos.org/download/mirrors/.

But I still can't access RSYNC service. I get 'unknown module' error:

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]

I tried three sources:
msync.centos.org::CentOS
eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS
us-msync.centos.org::CentOS

Thank you in advance!

--
Garri Djavadyan
iPlus LLC, TM Comnet, Technical Department