[CentOS-mirror] Public mirror in Uzbekistan

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Apr 2 05:53:15 UTC 2015

On 01/04/15 18:26, Garri Djavadyan wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-04-01 at 15:03 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>> On 31/03/15 16:44, Garri Djavadyan wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> HTTP: http://mirror.comnet.uz/centos/
>>>
>>> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs Bandwidth: 100Mbps Location:
>>> Uzbekistan Sponsor: Comnet ISP Sponsor URL: http://comnet.uz IP
>>> to authorize: 91.196.76.102 Email contact: admin at comnet.uz
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally
>> be listed as a public mirror (and on
>> http://mirror-status.centos.org /
>> http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following
>> minutes/hours. Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's
>> working in the following hour)
>>
>> Kind Regards,

> Hello,
>
> Thank you, Fabian!
>
> I've already noticed the mirror listed on
> http://mirror-status.centos.org and
> http://centos.org/download/mirrors/.
>
> But I still can't access RSYNC service. I get 'unknown module'
> error:
>
> @ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS' rsync error: error starting
> client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]
>
> I tried three sources: msync.centos.org::CentOS
> eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS us-msync.centos.org::CentOS
>
> Thank you in advance!

Hi Garri,

I added your IP and committed that change in git, but hasn't been
caught by my wrapper script for push/pull on the puppet side. Now done
so will be ok in the next 30 minutes ..

Sorry for that, but we've been quite busy in the last days with the 7
1503 release and it seems I need now to sleep to recover, or have more
coffee :-)

Cheers,

- --

Fabian Arrotin