[CentOS-mirror] Error Sync

Tue Nov 29 07:12:56 UTC 2016
Anssi Johansson <centos at miuku.net>

29.11.2016, 7.58, hostingfuze network kirjoitti:
> Hello
>
> Need help :
>
> [root at 254 mirrors]# rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS /home/mirrors
> @ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
> rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1516) [Receiver=3.0.9]

Is this for a new mirror? If you are setting up a new mirror, please
read https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors where it's
stated that " NOTE: To provide fastest access to public mirrors, we have
now restricted access (at the IP level) for known public mirrors (see
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror-announce/2014-June/000015.html).
So for your first synchronization, you should use one of the external
mirrors providing rsync access. You can find that list here:
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ". After you have synced from some
other external mirror, please post your mirror's information to this
list so the mirror can be verified and added to the list. After your
mirror has been approved, you can sync directly from msync.centos.org.

If this is an already existing mirror and you used to be able to access
msync.centos.org in the past, please provide your mirror's URL and IP
address for debugging the problem. I don't find "hostingfuze" on
http://mirror-status.centos.org/ . To determine your mirror's external
public IP address, "curl ip.miuku.net" may be handy.