[CentOS-mirror] Re-add fastserv ashburn mirror

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sat Dec 30 09:23:09 UTC 2017

Randy McAnally kirjoitti 30.12.2017 klo 4.14:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> After a few months of being offline we finally replaced the hardware on
> our ashburn mirror, please re-authorize it's IP address?
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbit/s
> Location: Ashburn, VA
> Sponsor: Fast Serv Networks, LLC
> Sponsor URL: https://www.fastserv.com
> Mirror URL: http://mirror.ash.fastserv.com/pub/centos/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 208.85.240.29
> IPv6 address to authorize:  2602:fffa:ead:f010:225:90ff:fe27:b056
> Email contact: admin at fastserv.com

Hmm, first I would need to verify that the mirror has been set up
correctly. While the mirror URL you gave does indeed work OK, it seems
to point to your other mirror in San Diego (both have the same IP
address 208.85.242.118). Could you please clarify the situation a bit?

If you don't have the CentOS files on your new mirror server yet, I
would suggest doing an initial sync from some other external mirror first.