[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror Site in China

TUNA Mirror Team

mirroradmin at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn
Fri Mar 31 08:54:22 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm writing to announce the upcoming IP renumbering on our mirror
cluster. Could you please have the new addresses added to the whitelist
in order to have a smooth IP address change?

The new addresses are:

- 101.6.6.63
- 101.6.6.176
- 101.6.6.177
- 101.6.6.178

- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:63
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:176
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:177
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:178

The old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready.

Cheers,

Miao Wang