[CentOS-mirror] replacement of mirror ftp.ciril.fr

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Wed Apr 18 19:40:41 UTC 2018

Olivier LACROIX kirjoitti 18.4.2018 klo 18.21:
> Hi.
>
> The mirror ftp.ciril.fr is always up, but it will be replace by a new
> server with a new name (and new IP). The informations are :
>
> HTTP: http://miroir.univ-lorraine.fr/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://miroir.univ-lorraine.fr/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gb/s
> Location: EU/France
> Sponsor: Lorraine University
> Sponsor URL: http://www.univ-lorraine.fr
> IPv4 address to authorize: 193.50.135.43
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: miroir-contact at univ-lorraine.fr
> Mirroring AltArch  : no
>

> For the moment, the new mirror contains all files with rsync from
> ftp.ciril.fr. Can you allow the new server to access with rsync to
> msync-dvd.centos.org ?

Hi, I've added the new mirror entry and marked ftp.ciril.fr as gone.
I've also adjusted the access control lists accordingly. The old IPv4
address for ftp.ciril.fr in the ACL will expire automatically in three
months, which, I suppose, is sufficient for the transition.

As for msync-dvd, please see
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2018-April/010977.html
and adjust your scripts accordingly.