[CentOS-mirror] Mirror: centos.blazar.mx Update

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sat Aug 4 14:14:07 UTC 2018

Roberto Valencia C. kirjoitti 3.8.2018 klo 21.57:
> HTTP: http://centos.blazar.mx
>
> Sync schedule: 0,6,12,18
> Bandwidth: 100Mbps
> Location: Mexico
> Sponsor: Blazar Networks
> Sponsor URL: www.blazar.mx
> IPv4 address to authorize: 148.72.149.118
> Email contact: contacto at blazar.mx

Hi, I have a few concerns about this mirror. The first concern is that
your mirror seems to be empty. According to
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors you should make your
initial rsync from some other external mirror first. A list of those
other mirrors is available at https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

The location is also a problem. Based on the information I have
available, this mirror is not in Mexico but somewhere in U.S. (which
state?). Once the mirror has been synced I could add this as a U.S.
mirror (if you tell me the state), but not as a Mexican mirror.