[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS AltArch Mirror

Mon Nov 12 19:32:55 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Ryan Becker kirjoitti 12.11.2018 klo 21.14:
> HTTP: http://dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com/centos-altarch/
> RSYNC: rsync://dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com/centos-altarch/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
> Location: Dallas, TX, USA
> Sponsor: XygenHosting
> Sponsor URL: http://www.xygenhosting.com/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 69.162.87.178
> Email contact: ryan at xygenhosting.com <mailto:ryan at xygenhosting.com>
>
> Initial sync has been completed and we are syncing from another mirror
> until we get msync access. This is an AltArch only mirror, and has no
> regular mirror.

Thanks, added now, and you should now be able to rsync from
rsync://us-msync.centos.org/altarch/

Please let me know if something odd shows up. This is the first
altarch-only mirror we have. The regular download page
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ will show an empty row for your
mirror, but hopefully we can get that cleared out soon. Your mirror
should show up on https://www.centos.org/download/altarch-mirrors/ soon.