[CentOS-mirror] Reinclusion request for altarch mirror in Thailand

Mon Dec 16 09:30:34 UTC 2019
Patrick Shaw <patrick at shaw.co.th>

Hi,

In the absence of any response I think we'll just return this to being a
firewalled private mirror for our own uses. It's no skin of my nose, but
I do however feel compelled to say that I find it pretty impolite to
remove our mirror and blacklist our IP with no form of communication or
reason.

I also note than a number of Thailand based mirrors have been removed,
not only ours, from the mirror list, yet they still appear to be online
and working. There must be some reason for this. Just asking.

Kind regards,

Patrick