[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror (mirror.alpix.eu) >> Server relocated

Alpix

contact at alpix.eu
Sun Feb 10 12:17:14 UTC 2019

Hi Anssi,

im about to relocate the mirror today.
At the moment all requests are still served by the old server.
The new mirror will be IPv6 compatible.

So a few Infos need to be updated:
Sync schedule: Every hour at random minute
Location: EU (Germany) City: Falkenstein
IPv4 address to authorize: 176.9.28.85
IPv6 address to authorize: 2a01:4f8:150:3055::2

Can you please authorize the new IPs?
And can you please let the the old IP authorized until 16.2.19 ?
Because currently the old mirror is still live and needs to be in sync.

If you need any more information, feel free to get in touch with me.

Yours sincerely,
<Alpix> Lukas N.