[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror request

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Jun 10 22:35:51 UTC 2019

Hi, your mirror has now been added and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Please make sure to use the --delete option in your rsync script to
clean up a few unnecessary files from your mirror, as per the example
rsync invocation on https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors