[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror request

Sun Jun 9 18:42:24 UTC 2019
Christopher Raven <chris.raven at cian.net>

Dear Anssi,

Many thanks for the feedback and you were correct, we had seemingly used
reposync to create the initial files. Things are now changed to rsync
and the http:// repository is I understand now up and as per the
requirements.

The https:// and rsync:// options will follow after some further tests
to confirm they works consistently from outside our network.

Brgds,
Chris R.

----

HTTP: http://repos.cianhost.net/centos/

Sync schedule: ~Every 6 hrs (4x per day)
Bandwidth: 1Gb
Location: Hong Kong (SAR)
Sponsor: CiAN Networks
Sponsor URL: https://www.cian.net/
IPv4 address to authorize: 103.113.20.52
IPv6 address to authorize: n/a
Email contact: mirrors.noc at cian.net
Mirroring AltArch: no

----