[CentOS-mirror] IP range changes at nic.funet.fi

Harri Salminen

centos-mirror at nic.funet.fi
Fri Mar 22 13:48:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

in preparation to installing a new nic.funet.fi cluster I'd need to
extend the allow IP address ranges for our rsync mirroring.

The ranges allocated for the cluster are

193.166.3.0/27

193.166.254.0/27

2001:708:10:9::/64

2001:708:10:a::/64

We currently sync from rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS with
rsync://us-msync.centos.org/CentOS as an automatic fallback.

It's currently listed under Finland as CSC / Funet in the mirror list,
the URLs will stay the same. FTP is also supported since 1990 even if
you are not interested. The new systems will also support https as an
alternative but the old one still in use doesn't. I'll inform when the
new is synced up and taken in production.

Harri Salminen

nic.funet.fi coordinator