[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS distribution mirror

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Wed Apr 29 07:23:44 UTC 2020

On 15/04/2020 21:14, Nick - ServerBuddies Support wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I believe I didn't send the right template to you guys, I'm sorry about
> that. Please find below the required information for adding my mirror:
>
> HTTP: http://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirroir.wptheme.fr/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100Mbit/s
> Location: France
> Sponsor: WPTheme
> Sponsor URL: http://wptheme.fr
> IPv4 address to authorize: 91.121.103.94
> IPv6 address to authorize:
> Email contact: nick at serverbuddies.com
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Ouch, sorry .. it seems that I forgot this one ..
Just one thing I wanted to verify first with you : we have some mirrors
in .fr with very good connectivity (gbit or even more if you look at the
list) so I was afraid that 100Mbit/s was a little bit "slow" (especially
in country where plenty of residential users have at least that speed
too). Wouldn't that be a problem to have your mirror overloaded/saturated ?
I can still add it but wondering ....

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab