[CentOS-mirror] Reregistering mirror at Dakota State University

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon May 11 06:52:33 UTC 2020

On 04/05/2020 22:21, Holm, Eric wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Not sure what happened but our mirror fell out of date and we have been
> dropped from the mirror list. We have got it back up to date so if we
> could reregister it that would be great

Well, announced here and it seems people who are not monitoring their
scripts nor reading the list are now all back to complain they are
blocked .....

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2020-April/024177.html

Anyway .. here we go :

Your mirror http://repo.ialab.dsu.edu/centos/ has been added to the
mirrors DB
It will be listed as a public mirror (and on
https://mirror-status.centos.org /
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP address[es] (138.247.115.248 ) has/have been added in the ACL
and so you should be able to rsync from msync.centos.org in the next ~10min

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab