[CentOS-mirror] Vane Host Mirror Missing

Sat Feb 5 00:53:17 UTC 2022
Christopher Hawker <email at chrishawker.com.au>

Just some possible insight into this:

Your mirror potentially dropped off and was marked as gone, because the crawler couldn’t access it. You may also wish to update the frequency of synchronisation from 2 to at least 4 times a day (every 6 hours). The chances of an update requiring significant bandwidth between 6-hourly updates isn’t high.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker

Sent from my iPhone