[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2008 plans

Sun Dec 16 16:47:14 UTC 2007
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 14:19 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is there a plan or a schedule that we are working on for Fosdem ? I'd
> like to make bookings and buy train tickets before prices go so high
> that I cant make it.
>
> Essentially, there is only one thing I need to reconfirm - are we having
> the centos developers day on Friday before drinks or the Monday after
> the show ? Personally, I'd vote for Friday since people will be fresh
> and we can get more stuff done if action points are taken - we will have
> 2 days Sat/Sun to work on the points.

I'd vote for Friday too .. but the question will be then : where shall
the 'centos developers day' (as you call it) be held ?
Afaik, Dag made a proposal that we book several parts of our devroom so
that we can have 'internal meetings' during the fosdem as well ...
Is it still the plan ? or do we book the devroom (that we'll share with
Fedora once again) only for public centos presentations ? (my opinion)
If so, we have to find a place to have such 'centos dev day' and we have
to know that in advance ! (so that local people like Dag, Dries and
myself can work on that to manage to have such room available ...)
If needed, i can try to have a room at IBS (the company i'm working for
and that accepted to pay the CentOS shirts last year ;-) ) but i need to
know that *really* in advance ... because i'll need to argue with my
boss ... It's not located in the center of Brussels, but in Zaventem
(near the airport) ... but i'm sure that it's not a problem : Dag and
myself will play the 'taxi' with great pleasure .. at least that's what
i think :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
Solution ?