[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2008 plans

Sun Dec 16 22:43:58 UTC 2007

hi,

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> I'd vote for Friday too .. but the question will be then : where shall
> the 'centos developers day' (as you call it) be held ?

Since you guys are local there, I am open to suggestions. Although,
perhaps a more casual place than office space might be a good idea ?
however, if we can get decent network connections there, I am all for
places that have decent network connections!

> Afaik, Dag made a proposal that we book several parts of our devroom so
> that we can have 'internal meetings' during the fosdem as well ...

sure thats an option, however i think we can still achieve much with the
Friday meeting - we can actually get things done and not need to worry
about the fact that Fedora guys need the room in 40 min.