[CentOS-promo] Re: [Froscon #3926] Re: CentOS booth/presentation and Dstat

Wed Jun 6 22:13:02 UTC 2007
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Volker Lingens via RT wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we can give you a booth. Do you need one or two tables? How many people
> of your project will come to our conference? If you like to do a demo
> you have to bring your own equipment to the event.

I expect us to be with 2 to 4 people. We would like to bring a demo-system
with LCD screen, one or two laptops and a set of flyers, DVDs and maybe
posters. Depending on the venue.

Is it allowed to ask for donations in return for DVDs and/or posters ?

Thanks for your prompt action.