[CentOS-promo] Re: [CentOS-devel] centos@linuxtag

yogi byogi at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:59:36 UTC 2007

Hi folks ,
            I was planning to come for linuxtag and
volunteer. unfortunately 'cause of job shift I will not be
able to make it.

Following is a suggestion.
I use a Centos and Fedora mix environment at work which I
have setup. with kickstart and TFTP. It will be nice idea
to display such simple powerful Enterprise strenngths.

How one can role out a single enterprise environment  with
right packages (like packages from Dags repo or any third
party RPMs) .

Such a setup can be displayed using Either inside a Vmware
or if one has a spare box  .

The system can also be used to have a small install fest.
I mean get your box and have a running Centos for Desktop
use in 15 min flat.

Just my two cents.

Yogesh