[CentOS-promo] Visiting Linuxtag

Ivo Teel ivo at spillgroup.com
Fri May 11 12:05:32 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be attending Linuxtag as well and we
will be sure to visit the CentOS booth! Perhaps we can continue some of the
discussions we had on possible donations we have to offer CentOS.

We will be there May 30, not really sure about a time. With 'we' I mean
Wouter Spee (Rexmundi on IRC) and myself (WorkMonk on IRC).

Looking forward to having a nice chat!

Regards,

--
Ivo Teel
Chief division System Administration

SPILL GROUP HOLDING
"Dedicated to building online gameportals & online game traffic"

Web http://www.spillgroup.com
Mail ivo.teel at spillgroup.com
Office  +31 (0) 35 34 66 300
Fax     +31 (0) 35 34 66 301
Direct  +31 (0) 35 34 66 317
Mobile  +31 (0) 65 14 53 407

Spill Group Holding
Arendstraat 23, 1223 RE Hilversum
The Netherlands

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone;
please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.

We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when
e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.