[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag: Meeting and other stuff

Thu May 17 11:12:25 UTC 2007
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 13:06 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> a) We absolutely need to know *who* will be there helping at the booth
>    until this weekend - the deadline for getting exhibitor passes is May
>    21st (Monday). So raise your hands!

/me waves. And I am pretty sure gideondk will be there too, as he
already booked a hostel.

> b) Stuff for the booth:
>
>    We still have lots of flyers from Fosdem - those aren't really
>    current anymore (not mentioning virtualization), but are okay
>    otherwise. We need Posters - the ones from Fosdem don't really fit
>    into that surrounding. We need to know which hardware we have
>    available.

IIRC they do mention virtualization briefly :), at least the drafts did.

> c) Conclusion:
>
>    Let us have an IRC meeting to discuss all that!
>
> So: We are going to meet on Sunday, May 20th, 2007 at 20:00 (CEST -
> that's 18:00 UTC) in #centos-social on freenode.net. Please do come
> there if you want to help. And/or actively discuss this stuff here on
> the mailing list!

Sounds great!

-- Daniel