[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag: Meeting and other stuff

Thu May 17 11:13:37 UTC 2007
Lance Davis <lance at uklinux.net>

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Hey,
>
> there's still a lot of stuff we need to do for LinuxTag (and not enough
> time to do it) :)
>
> a) We absolutely need to know *who* will be there helping at the booth
>   until this weekend - the deadline for getting exhibitor passes is May
>   21st (Monday). So raise your hands!

Whilst I would love to come I dont think I'd be much use - dont speak the
language - but will check cheap flights and my schedule anyway.

> b) Stuff for the booth:
>
>   We still have lots of flyers from Fosdem - those aren't really
>   current anymore (not mentioning virtualization),

they do ... (I think)

maybe we could just do an extra A5 sheet on virt stuff - I can print on
he colour laser.

>   but are okay otherwise.

> We need Posters - the ones from Fosdem don't really fit
>   into that surrounding.

If you let me know what you want I'll see what I can do.

> We need to know which hardware we have
>   available.
>
> c) Conclusion:
>
>   Let us have an IRC meeting to discuss all that!
>
> So: We are going to meet on Sunday, May 20th, 2007 at 20:00 (CEST -
> that's 18:00 UTC) in #centos-social on freenode.net. Please do come
> there if you want to help. And/or actively discuss this stuff here on
> the mailing list!

arrgh - that is a bad day - it is my Birthday :)

> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.