[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2008: Call for Devrooms and Stands

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Sun Nov 4 19:52:26 UTC 2007

Hi

You're receiving this email because you were a contact person for a
Developer Room and/or a stand at FOSDEM 2007 or because you already
sent a request for 2008.

If you are not involved into the project you were a contact for
any more, or if someone else is taking over the job, please forward
this email to the relevant recipients.

And now for the content ;)

The call for devrooms+stands has just been published on our site and
announced on our mailinglist (fosdem at fosdem.org):

  http://fosdem.org/2008/call_for_devrooms

Please send us requests before Monday 2007-11-26, 23:59 CET.

If you already sent us a request, please do send it again, including the
information we're asking for (see URL above) -- thanks for your
understanding, it greatly simplifies our process.

Please use devrooms at fosdem.org if you have any questions (as well as to
submit your request).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>    http://www.fosdem.org
  /\\     FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels