[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2008

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Nov 28 14:08:29 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

Again this year we have to share a devroom together with the Fedora
project. The supply of devrooms is limited and other projects did not get
a devroom, so a dedicated devroom was not possible.

With this in mind, how can we improve the FOSDEM experience compared to
last year ?

My impression of last year was that it was pretty chaotic and I was unable
to do the things I wanted to do. So my own list includes:

  - More time meeting in a room with less noise (not in the hallway)
  - Maybe extend the event to include friday or monday ?
  - Book the seperate room in de Monk on friday (incl. Wireless internet)
  - Prepare the dinner on friday and saturday-evening and inform everyone

What else ?