[CentOS-promo] [FOSDEM] Accepted request for the Fedora and CentOS devrooms

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Wed Nov 28 17:00:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Pascal Bleser wrote:

> You are free to manage the schedule inside your devroom as you wish and
> plan talks, hacking sessions, BoF discussions, whatever. But always keep
> in mind that FOSDEM is a FOSS community event, organized by the
> community for the community. We're a non-profit organization and don't
> accept vendor talks. So make sure that the stuff that will take place in
> your room is strongly related to FOSS projects and communities. (I guess
> that's obvious for everyone but well.. ;))
>
> What we want from you is a schedule of all the activities that will be
> held in your room, with, for each:

Pascal,

For the information on the FOSDEM website, the same text as last year
still applies. Only we will demonstrated CentOS 5.1 at our booth :-)

If you could copy the logo and the text from the FOSDEM 2007 website[1], I
would be very grateful. The sooner the devrooms or on the website, the
better for us. (then we can already link to it from our wiki)

[1] http://archive.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/devroom/centosfedora

We will let you know as soon as possible when we have the schedule
finalised. This needs to happen in coordination with Frederic/Fedora and
the CentOS team, so it will take at least another month.

Thanks for your help and for making sure we have a devroom !!