[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2008

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Apr 10 10:52:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

The FrOSCon organisers have informed me that this year we can have our own
developers room. So I want to see if this is something we want to do or
not.

 	http://www.froscon.org/

I think it could be useful if there are enough people involved with it.
But on the other hand, I also want to make sure we have people at the
booth as well.

I do think we need to come together on a regular basis with as many as
possible to discuss and advance CentOS, but I am not sure if an event like
this is the perfect opportunity :-/ (Given the fact that I hardly am able
to do anything at FOSDEM)

Apart from that I am going to submit my CentOS/Enterprise Linux
presentation and I would encourage anyone to submit a CentOS related
presentation.