[CentOS-promo] Materials for Fosdem

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Thu Feb 7 16:36:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
> > I am going to the print-shop tomorrow to print some more CentOS business
> > cards. I went there on tuesday, but they had problems importing PDF or SVG
> > into Microsoft Publisher without loosing quality :-)
>
> Are those "general" CentOS business cards or are those personalized (to
> you)? If so: Shouldn't we get some for FOSDEM and other Venues (even
> personalized, yes)?

These are not personalised but the same ones we used throughout the year
containing a small description and links to the website, wiki, downloads,
mailinglist and IRC.

I was confident I had put these on the wiki, but apparently not. We could
of course prepare personalised business cards as well (and people can have
them printed at home eg).

Now that I am looking to put this in the wiki, I don't think it belongs
here:

	http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo

nor here:

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events

We should have some sort of 'PR' kit that includes both the normal logos
in a free format (SVG) as well as the flyers, business cards and other
gear that people can print.

PS I am mostly interested in stickers and a durable flag for future
events. The poster is something more complicated that probably needs
approval from admin and funding.