[CentOS-promo] Materials for Fosdem

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Fri Feb 8 11:26:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Lance Davis wrote:

> We have an offer from  linux-it to print some materials for Fosdem for us - to
> a value of 300 GBP

If nothing better, I guess Johnny's design would be acceptable. I would
prefer to add some more info about CentOS on the poster though.

> It seems to me that the leaflets we have are fine - do we have anything
> else ready ???

If we could ask donations for CentOS 5.1 DVDs, I would welcome to have
i386 and x86_64 DVDs printed (3:1 ratio). Also the LiveCD was pretty
popular as well.

I still have some CentOS 5.0 DVDs (mostly x86_64). We should definitely
look at some structural way to send these off to people for events. I was
lucky that the supply for LinuxTag lasted for the later events.