[CentOS-promo] Dutch CentOS community day

Sat Mar 29 10:09:17 UTC 2008
Daniel de Kok <daniel at centos.org>

Hi all,

NLLGG (The Dutch Linux usergroup) has offered us the opportunity to
organize a CentOS community day during their June 7 meeting. This
would be a good opportunity to introduce CentOS to Dutch Linux users
and people interested in migrating to Linux. We would like to follow
up on this offer, and are looking for speakers who want to give a talk
about CentOS. If Dutch isn't your native language, it's also possible
to do a talk in English. Besides that other CentOS presence is also
welcome, but finding speakers is currently our highest priority.

If you are interested in giving a talk, please let us know!

We currently have two people who are willing to give a talk:

- Enterprise Linux and CentOS (CentOS introduction) - Dag
- CentOS and Virtualization - Daniel

Take care,
Daniel