[CentOS-promo] LinuxWorld Expo UK 2008

Mon Sep 1 12:12:37 UTC 2008
Marcus Moeller <mm at gcug.de>

Hi Dag.

>> During that time my wife is in Goch (Germany) and I am going to visit
>> her. If everything goes right, I could take part at the booth, too.
>
> That's fine. In itself it is ok if we have a lot of people, but the
> booth-size often is sized to only a limited number. Too many people at the
> booth makes the booth more chaotic and doesn't lead to a better service.

This is a question of organization. It depends on the booth size you
promoted to the event operators. I thing a single table is good for
2-3 people. For 3-5 people we are in need of a second table (where we
could also place a second PC with TFT for presentation of Compiz or
something else)

Best Regards
Marcus