[CentOS-promo] CentOS @ Fosdem 2010 : call for speakers !

Fri Dec 11 12:13:12 UTC 2009
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

Hi all,

As you know, the Fosdem team has decided to change the way devrooms are
organized and they have decided to shared devrooms organized around
topics instead of distributions. That means that no distribution will
have a dedicated/shared devroom. (see
http://www.fosdem.org/2010/distrominiconf)
If you think you have a talk that can be given in such devroom , feel
free to ping me and i'll report that to the Fosdem team.
Covered topics in those devrooms will be :

* Packaging
* Localization
* Community Infrastructure
* Test and QA
* Governance
* Working with upstream (not *our* upstream but upstream in general as
in OSS projects ;-) )

(There is a list available here :
http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/dist2010/ )

On the other side (as already announced on the promo list) we'll have a
booth/stand as usual.

Thanks for your ideas ! :D

Fabian Arrotin
test -e /dev/human/brain || ( echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq ; echo c >
/proc/sysrq-trigger )