[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2009 - Cleaning up the mess

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Mon May 25 16:23:02 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt schrieb:
> Andreas Rogge wrote:
>> Does anyone want to give a talk/lecture/workshop/whatever? If we can
>> fill half a day I can try to get a devroom where we can do it.
>> I can offer my talk about diskless CentOS with iSCSI and a
>> workshop/demonstration afterwards (about 1 hour).
>
> Hmmm. Do we get enough interest for that? I have no idea how many people
> attend the devroom workshops - has anyone been in one in the last two
> years?
I haven't ever been in any of the devrooms at FrOSCon. That either means
there's not much interest or it is just me...

> Well, as I missed Chemnitz and miss Linuxtag, I'm going to be at least
> there (and yes, I've made sure that I can be there) :)
Great!

>> I'll also ask on the centos-de Mailinglist if there are more people who
>> want to help out.
>
> Do we need that? There seem to be more people attending Froscon than
> LinuxTag :)
Probably not, and I doubt there'll be anyone. However, last year
somebody complained we didn't announce FrOSCon on CentOS-de.

>> Is there an official project description for CentOS? Is the PressKit[1]
>> from the Wiki up-to-date/ok to use?
>
> http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/live/detail.html?idx=150 has some
> info, that is with what I got to Linuxtag in 2008.
Thanks - I'll use that.

>> What logo should I use for the registration? Of course, I can just use
>> the standard-logo[2], but that somehow doesn't "feel" right.
>
> What doesn't feel right about that?
Hmm... good question. Feels like stolen from the web. But if it is ok
for you, it is ok for me :)

--
Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8