[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag lets change it

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:38:36 UTC 2009

Am 15.11.09 14:17, schrieb Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann:
> For the people who attended LinuxTag. Sorry I can't find a english
> version. Was there something we would want to change?
>
> http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/Call_for_Participation_2010

I think it's not about what *we* - the participants - want to change, it
is mor about how who (if interested) can help to make Linuxtag 2010
happen at all.

> Who wants to take the lead for the 2010 one?

I can still do that, this time I hopefully also be able to attend :)

> https://vcc.linuxtag.org/
>
> Maybe we should get some CentOS talks into there? Someone got some ideas?

They don't take "OS talks", so it has to be something either more in
depth or aimed at beginners.

Cheers,

Ralph