[CentOS-promo] additions to the promo box

Wed Oct 14 09:23:14 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

So there are some additions to the promo-box, including magnetic centos
cards and a very nice vinyl CentOS Banner[1].

However I am again leaving UK for a week starting thursday evening, so
cant hand over the box to anyone till I get back. Will get in touch with
Didi as soon as I am back and we can arrange for a Beer^W handover
session in the city :)

Also, over the next week or so, I will do a detailed post with feedback
and a general roundup for the cPanel conference.

- KB

[1]: I have some pics, will post online today night