[CentOS-promo] [Fwd: Re: Form submission from: Call For Stands]

Tue Oct 20 20:08:46 UTC 2009
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

FYI ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Form submission from: Call For Stands
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:50:06 +0000
From: Mattias 'Tias' Guns <mguns at fosdem.org>
To: arrfab at centos.org
CC: stands at fosdem.org

Hello Fabian,

Thank you for your stand request. We received it well and it has been
added to the pool of candidates.
The acceptance notification will be sent around on 2009-11-29.

Kind regards,
Tias
FOSDEM organizer

fosdem.org wrote:
> Submitted on 10/14/2009 - 07:06
> Submitted by anonymous user: [81.243.37.251]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
>   Project:
>     project name: CentOS
>     project website: http://www.centos.org
>     project description:
> CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources
> freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise
> Linux vendor.  CentOS conforms fully with the upstream vendors
> redistribution policy and aims to be 100% binary compatible. (CentOS
> mainly changes packages to remove upstream vendor branding and
> artwork.)  CentOS is free.
>
> CentOS is developed by a small but growing team of core developers.  In
> turn the core developers are supported by an active user community
> including system administrators, network administrators, enterprise
> users, managers, core Linux contributors and Linux enthusiasts from
> around the world.
>

>     stand description:
> The whole CentOS team will be happy to share informations with you and
> also accepts inputs/feedbacks about how you have implemented CentOS
> and/or you use it. Feel free to ask also what's the actual status within
> the CentOS project, what's cooking in the kitchen, etc ...
>
>   Contact Info:
>     name of the responsible: Fabian Arrotin
>     email: arrfab at centos.org
>     role in the project: CentOS member, Belgian Ambassador
>   Number of tables: 1
>
> The results of this submission may be viewed
> at:http://fosdem.org/2010/node/18/submission/16

Fabian Arrotin
idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh