[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] 5.4 Artwork for t-shirts and posters?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 22 00:13:34 UTC 2009

On 21/09/09 23:46, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
> We have about 50 CentOS shirts that Andreas printed (I will count them
> tomorrow) and that we have been selling to people affiliated with
> CentOS [1]. As we are trying to fund a wireless router to take to the
> conferences. Further I started the CentOS promo box with flyers,
> posters, CDs, DVDs etc.. which has been to all the recent events and
> passed on between people. It currently is with me in London.

Whereabouts in London are you based ? I travel through the city often
and perhaps we can meet sometime a beer and box handover could happen!

> I was thinking of starting a promo box wiki page where I wanted to
> list all the content. But couldn't as I just moved.

That might be something worth doing, can we also get some sort of a
statement of accounts somewhere to go along with this box ? It would be
nice to make sure no one is being left out of pocket anywhere.[1]

Maybe a centos-events-box blog is called for!

> So if you have an event you want to promote CentOS just mail me and I
> can send you all the information and material. Or if you want a shit,
> that can be arranged too.

An extra spicy thai meal around the corner should sort that out in most
cases!

- KB

[1] Please add to that the 48euro's I am holding from
Fosdem-beer-money-collection 2008.